The Adjustable Height Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail from Drive Medical.
This Adjustable Height Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail by Drive Medical was designed to fit just about any style of bathtub. The attractive white powder coated steel frame is durable and aesthetically pleasing. The grip bar adjusts from 14" to 17" allows you to find the perfect height for your needs. The angle of the grab bar is parallel to the shower wall. The adjustable width clamp attaches by turning the locking mechanism which tightens the rubber pads on all bath tub contact points. The rubber pads prevents scratching of the tubs surface and ensure a secure fit. The Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail is easy to install without needing tools. Please note this safety rail is not for use on fiberglass tubs.Features and Benefits
- 14" to 17" height adjustment
- Durable, white powder-coated steel construction is attractive and easy-to-clean
- Fits most tubs (not for use with fiberglass tubs)
- Handle design provides secure hand position
- Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch proof security
- Tool free installation
- Width adjusts from 3" - 7"
- Adjustable Clamp: 3"-7"
- Handle Height: 14" - 17"
- Product Dimensions: 8.63"(L) x 6.75"(W) x 22.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl12036-adj
UPC 822383246376 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly Tool Free Installation Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 7 Capacity 300 lbs.