The Adult Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip from Drive Medical.
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit.Features and Benefits
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Underarm Height: 45"-53"
- User Height: 5'2"-5'10"
- Product Dimensions: 3.50"(L) x 8.50"(W) x 45.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10400
UPC 822383254104 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Pair Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly No Installation Required Latex Latex-Free Material Aluminum Capacity 350 lbs.