The Bariatric Heavy Duty Overbed Table from Drive Medical.
This bariatric overbed table by Drive Medical is so strong in the locked position it can support up to 500 pounds. Thank a structurally reinforced steel-welded frame. It extends virtually the entire length of the high pressure, 18" x 40" laminate table top that is large enough to reach the center line of most bariatric beds. The table top height can adjust from 30" to 45" in 1" increments, and a power-coated base and column are attractive and easy to maintain. Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- 13080 is low pressure laminate
- Frame extends virtually the entire length of the top
- In the locked position, the table can support 500 pounds
- Large, high pressure laminate table top measures 18" x 40" to reach the center line of most bariatric beds
- Powder coated base and column are attractive and easy to maintain
- Structurally reinforced with a steel welded frame
- Swivel casters make for easy maneuverability
- Table top height can be adjusted from 30" to 45" in 1" increments
- Tabletop (Depth): 18"
- Tabletop (Height): 30"-45"
- Tabletop (Width): 40"
- Product Dimensions: 42.00"(L) x 18.00"(W) x 30.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13080
UPC 822383133942 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Color 1 Oak Material Steel Capacity 500 lbs.