The Bath Bench with Carry Bag from Drive Medical.
The Bath Bench with Carry Bag from Drive Medical is a perfect addition for people who need extra support in the bathroom while travelling. The unit has tool free legs and a back which is easy to assemble with no tools being required. Even though the unit is tool free, it is still able to provide stability and comfort making sure you feel safe and secure at all times. The blow molded bench and back provide a very comfortable sit, while also providing strength overall. The Bath Bench is also made of a lightweight and durable aluminum frame which is sturdy enough to maintain a weight of up to 300 pounds and is corrosion proof. The bench also has drainage holes which allows the water to seep through the holes reducing the risk of slipping and sliding. The angled legs of the bath bench are height adjustable and conform to the shape of a standard bath tub, allowing the unit to be more stable and safe, while the suction style tips and support collars on the legs prevents the unit from moving or swaying. The Bath Bench also comes with a carry bag which allows for easy and convenient transportation of the unit and also provides better storage. Overall the Bath Bench with Carry Bag is a perfect addition for anyone who needs more safety in the bathroom while being accessible and easy to move from one location to another.Features and Benefits
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof
- Angles legs with suction style tips provide additional stability
- Blow molded bench and back provides comfort and strength
- Drainage holes in seat and back reduce slipping
- Easy, tool free assembly of legs and back
- Retail model comes with a durable nylon carry bag for easy and convenient transport
- Depth (outside legs): 18"
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Height: 14"-18"
- Width (outside legs): 19"
- Width Seat: 19.75"
- Product Dimensions: 19.75"(L) x 12.00"(W) x 26.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl12105kdr
UPC 822383254081 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly Tool Free Installation Latex Latex-Free Material Plastic Weight 8.2 Capacity 300 lbs.