The Bathroom Safety Shower Tub Bench Chair from Drive Medical.
The Bathroom Safety Shower Chair by Drive Medical is guaranteed to improve your bathing experience. The back, seat and legs snap together making assembly a cinch without tools. Manufactured with a corrosion proof durable aluminum frame which is strong and lightweight, this product provides maximum safety in the bathroom. The seat and back were developed using recycled materials and were ergonomically designed with curves to offer support and add comfort. The seat has holes to allow for drainage and handles in order to reduce the risk of slipping. The shower chair has angled legs with suction style tips providing extra stability. An additional feature of this chair is that the legs are height adjustable in order to meet your specific needs. The product comes with or without a backrest and in four attractive colors: grey, blue, teal and yellow but no matter the color, this Bathroom Safety Shower Tub Chair will make a great addition to your home.Features and Benefits
- Drainage holes in seat reduce slipping
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof
- Angled legs with suction style tips provide additional stability
- Support collar prevents leg movement
- Environment friendly product
- Easy to clean
- Easy, tool free assembly of seat and legs
- Pinch free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers; the audible "click" will be heard when secure
- Outside Legs (Width): 19.5"
- Outside Legs (Depth): 19.5"
- Seat (Width): 19.5"
- Seat (Depth): 11.5"
- Seat (Height): 15.50"- 19.50"
- Product Dimensions: 19.50"(L) x 19.50"(W) x 28.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12202kdrb-1, rtl12202kdr, 12202kdrt-1, 12202kdry-1, 12203kdrb-1, rtl12203kdr, 12203kdrt-1
Manufacturer Drive Medical Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Material Aluminum Capacity 350 lbs. Condition Bath Safety, Incontinence, Mobility Assistance