The Extreme Comfort General Use Wheelchair Back Cushion with Lumbar Support from Drive Medical.
The Extreme Comfort General Use Wheelchair Back Cushion with Lumbar Support is perfect for patients who need additional support for their back or would just like extra comfort. The General Use Back Cushion uses a Durable Masonite board which is secured on the back of the unit and prevents swaying in sling back wheelchairs. The unit conforms to the lumbar curve which better supports the lower back. A sealed liner protects the foam core from moisture which will increase the life of the unit. The General Use Back Cushion's back is made of a special non-slip vinyl which prevents the unit from sliding when the use is moving.Features and Benefits
- Conforms to provide support to the lumbar region
- Cushion has two layers of foam, the base is made of a standard foam material, while the lumbar section is made of a high quality memory foam
- Has a non-slip vinyl back to prevent the cushion from sliding
- Improves seating posture while providing back support and comfort
- Sealed liner protects foam core from moisture
- The stabilization board secured on back of foam core prevents hammocking in sling-back wheelchairs
- Depth: 17"
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 20"
- Product Dimensions: 20.00"(L) x 19.00"(W) x 2.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited
Model # 14920
UPC 822383264332 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty 18 Months Limited Warranty On Cover & Cushion Assembly Tool Free Installation Dimensions 20" x 17" Dimensions Detail 20" x 17" Latex Latex-Free Material Foam Weight 3.7 Capacity 300 lbs.