The 50 PSI Compressor from Drive Medical.
The 50 PSI Compressor by Chad Drive Medical is perfect for patients who need humidification and who would also need to receive medication by means of nebulization. This Piston operated PSI Compressor is quiet due to the unique WOB-L piston but is also able to provide a high pressure. Due to this technology the compressor is able to deliver the medication via aerosol at a particle size of less than 2 microns. The 50 PSI Compressor has a very easy to read pressure gauge making it easily accessible to the patient.Features and Benefits
- Easy to read pressure gauge
- Optimizes medication delivery by aerosolizing to a particle size of <2 microns
- Ultra-powerful compressor for both humidification and high flow, high pressure nebulization of viscous medication
- Electrical Requirements: 115VAC and 60Hz
- Operating Relative Humidity: 95%
- Operating Temperature Range: 50 Degrees Fahrenheit to 104 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 15" x 10.63" x 18.1"
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 15.00"(L) x 10.63"(W) x 18.10"(H)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 18450
UPC 822383115054 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Assembly No Installation Required Latex Latex-Free Material Plastic Weight 17.2 lbs.