The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver from Drive Medical.
The Chad Evolution Motion Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver offered by Drive Medical matches oxygen dose to patient activity level, saturating patients more efficiently and conserving oxygen more effectively than other conservers on the market. The Evolution Motion has a programmable rest and active setting. The Evolution Motion senses a patient's activity and turns oxygen flow up or down, as needed, within seconds based on the patients level of activity. The Evolution Motion delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels. The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose. In addition, the Evolution Motion has a 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 6 LPM providing a high level of conservation while offering versatile liter flow options.Features and Benefits
- 4 hrs
- Compatible with CGA 870
- Delivers 5:1 savings ratio at all settings
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
- Liter flow increments: 1,2,3,4,5,6 Plus CF preset at 2 LPM
- Minimum 1 year battery life utilizing 2 AA batteries (avg
- Operation pressure range: 200-3000 PSI
- Programmable Rest and Active setting equivalent to 1-6 liters per minute
- Senses breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- per day usage)
- Height: 2.5"
- Length: 6.1"
- Weight: 0.93 lbs.
- Width: 3.1"
- Product Dimensions: 8.00"(L) x 6.00"(W) x 4.00"(H)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # om-900m
UPC 822383283814 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly Tool Free Installation Latex Latex-Free Material Metal Weight 0.93