The Adult Nimbo Rehab Lightweight Flame Red Posterior Posture Walker from Drive Medical.
The Nimbo by Wenzelite offers the best in rehabilitation and support as a mobility aid. The walker is height adjustable allowing it to conform to various user sizes. The 5" rear wheels can be set up to either move forwards only or forwards and backwards. Front wheels swivel for easy maneuverability but may also be set as fixed to prevent turning. The handgrips are latex free with flanged ends and the walker is easily foldable for convenient transporting.Features and Benefits
- Aluminum Frame in bright colors
- Anti-Reverse override bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels and allows forward & reverse mobility
- Each wheel is independently adjusted
- Folds easily for convenient transporting
- Front swivel wheels enhance maneuverability and ease of turning
- Height adjustable
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends
- Locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel
- One directional rear wheels with aluminum ratchet and pin mechanism
- Skid resistant, non-marring and easy rolling wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface and will not allow the Nimbo to slide backwards
- Depth Opened at Base: 37"
- Handlebar Height Range: 36" - 41"
- Inside Width: 19"
- Width: 29"
- Product Dimensions: 29.00"(L) x 37.00"(W) x 36.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # ka 5200n
UPC 822383256429 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Warranty 3 Years Limited Assembly No Installation Required Latex Latex-Free Material Aluminum Weight 16 Capacity 275 lbs.