The Smart Caregiver Personal Paging Systems from Smart Caregiver
This Caregiver Paging System is an affordable and reliable way for you to know that your assistance is needed.
The TL-5102TP comes with 2 call buttons and a Caregiver Pager that uses wireless technology to alert a caregiver that assistance is needed. When the button is pressed, signals are sent to the receiving unit, which will sound the alert immediately. There is a small visual indicator light that blinks as well. The buttons are user friendly and requires little pressure to push. A lanyard is enclosed so it can be worn like a pendant. The buttons can also be mounted to a headboard withe the included sticky adhesive tape.
- Includes two nurse call buttons and one pocket-size pager with audible alert
- Call buttons can be worn as a pendant or mounted to a headboard
- Pager alerts caregiver when the call button has been pressed
- Pager has two tone settings – an alarm clock tone or a door bell tone
- Insert batteries and it’s ready to use
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver