The Smart Caregiver FallGuard Change Pad Indicatior Monitor TL-2100CP from Smart Caregiver
Patented Change Pad Indicator™ Fall Monitor – Eliminate F-Tags! Be F-Tag compliant! Monitor informs you when pads are out of warranty. No more changing date on pads. Monitor can be placed at the bedside or wheelchair, connected to a corded sensor pad. The sensor pad is placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, monitor will sound alerting the caregiver. When connected to a timed pad, the monitor will keep track of the life of the pad.
- F-Tag compliant when used with timed pressure pads
- “Check Pad” light – automatically tracks the life of the sensor pad and alerts caregiver 10 days prior to pad expiration. The monitor with Change Pad Indicator™ technology can be used with various Smart Caregiver pressure pads, floor mats, and seat belts; however, the Change Pad Light will only function when the monitor is used with Smart Timed™ pressure sensor pads
- Safety Auto-Reset – automatically resets when pressure is applied to a connected sensor pad
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor.
- No Unsafe Off switch – prevents resident tampering · Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Patented Pad Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification – Light will flash to alert caregivers that the batteries are becoming low in the monitor
- Nurse call capability – a nurse call adapter allows for use with a hardwired nurse call system, alerting caregivers through an existing nurse call system
- Adjustable volume
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective boot
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver