The Cougar Ultra Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair from Drive Medical.
The Cougar Ultra Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair from Drive Medical is loaded with features and adjustability. Almost everything can be customized to fit your needs, from a height and position adjustable back to an adjusting rear axle. The semi-pneumatic spoke wheels not only look stylish, but provide a smooth and true roll, giving you more control over where you are going. This chair is available in two seat widths and with either swing away foot rests or elevating foot rests to fit your needs.Features and Benefits
- Ultra light, weighs less than 27 lbs (K0005)
- Forward folding back to reduce size
- Tool free back height adjustable from 17"-20.5"
- Seat depth adjustable from 16"-18"
- Multi-position back can adjust 15 degrees
- Rigidity bar provides support
- Quick release rear wheels
- Semi-Pneumatic tires on a 24" spoke wheel provide a smooth, true roll
- 3" of depth adjustment in the overall wheelbase
- Rear axles are height adjustable from 15"-19"
- Front casters are angle adjustable and height adjustable in 5 positions
- Arm rest can be flipped allowing 2" width adjustment
- Nylon upholstery is breathable, lightweight and comfortable
- Adjustable aluminum wheel locks
- Comes complete with Swing-away footrests or elevating legrests
- Lightweight, composite footplates with heel loops come standard
- Product Dimensions: 38.00"(L) x 31.00"(W) x 11.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ak516ada-aelr, ak518ada-aelr, ak516ada-asf, ak518ada-asf
Manufacturer Drive Medical Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Color 1 Black Material Aluminum Capacity 250 lbs. Condition Mobility Assistance