The Delta Ultra Light Full Electric Bed with Half Rails and Innerspring Mattress from Drive Medical.
This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled electric bed is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style, crack proof head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. A height adjustment motor arrives pre-installed on the foot section but can still be either installed or removed tool free in seconds with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.Features and Benefits
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- No crank needed
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the headboards and footboards are completely interchangeable with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- The motor is UL approved
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Zinc coated spring deck
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- Includes Half Rails and Innerspring Mattress
- Bed (Height): 16"-22"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15033bv-pkg-1
UPC 822383211787 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Warranty Warranty: (Original Purchaser) Lifetime On The Welds, 5 Years On Frame 1 Year On All Other Parts & Components Assembly No Installation Required Includes Half Rails and Innerspring Mattress Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 162 Capacity 450 lbs.