This Fall Monitor functions with bed monitor pressure pads, chair monitor pressure pads, floor mat monitors, or seatbelt monitors with both an audible and visual alert. This fall alarm features a Safety Auto-Reset™, no On/Off Switch – “always on technology”, a Nurse Call input plug, full range adjustable volume, three different monitor tones, and a programmable 0- 2 second delay. This Fall Monitor has an optional accessory the Caregiver Key™ (Patent Pending), which can allow only the caregiver to silence the alarming fall monitor.
Tamper Proof™ with Caregiver Key™:
In Caregiver Key mode, the alarming monitor can only be reset by the caregiver waving the magnetic key over the red dot – eliminating resident tampering.
- No “On/Off” switch
- TamperProof™! Caregiver Key™ allows only the caregiver to silence the alarm
- Pad Lost light alerts the caregiver whenever a pad is disconnected
- Large Status light
- Audible and visual alert
- “T” shaped strain relief reduces damage from pulled cords
- Large visual alert indicator light allows caregiver to verify alarm state at a glance
- Audible alarm with volume adjustments from off to 90 dbs; Three alarm tones - beeps
- Automatic reset and alarm delay- saves caregiver responding to false alarms
- If an individual moves off the pad and then sits back down the alarm will stop sounding
- The monitor can also be programmed for 0,1,2 second delay
- Portable- unit runs on 9 volt battery or AC adapter (AC-02), both sold separately