Note: Special Order item with a 2 week delivery time.
The Geo-Mattress Home Care (HC) Therapeutic Foam Mattress with Fire Barrier is specifically designed for the needs of the at-home patient at risk for skin breakdown.
The mattress is cut from a single 5-inch layer of high-quality foam in a fluid resistant, wipe-clean nylon and vinyl cover. The cover is anti-microbial, self-deodorizing, and can be easily cleaned. The Bottom is made of heavy-duty tear resistant vinyl with zipper for maximum infection control. Folded and boxed for convenient shipping, storage, and delivery. All Geo-Matt mattresses come with a fluid-repellent, flame- resistant cover.
- Cover The bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable, and replaceable. The pleated design allows full integration with the mattress's Geo-Matt style shear-relieving surface while minimizing hammocking.
- Cross-cut foam top The cross-cut cells individually conform to the patient's curves to assist in pressure redistribution.
- Core High-density, open-cell combustion modified foam for consistent performance. Group 1 One of the three groups of mattresses designated by Medicare. Group 1 is divided into 11 codes, and contains powered and non-powered overlays, and non-powered mattresses. The patient must meet certain criteria to qualify for any products in this group; Group 1 is generally considered the "prevention" group, as these products are mainly used for prevention of, or early intervention for, pressure ulcers. Foam mattresses are in code EO184.
- Does not include Heel Slope™ feature
- Fire Retardant Versions (FRV) conforms to all state and federal codes Cal T.B. 117,129,603 and 2000 NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code), ASME1590. Federal Standards 16CFR1632, 16CFR1633 and BFDIX-11.
- PRODUCT IS NON RETURNABLE
HCPCS E0184 Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty 2 Years Dimensions 80" (L) x 35" (W) x 5" (H) Dimensions Detail Overall: 80" (L) x 35" (W) x 5" (H);Length:80";Width: 35";Height: 5"; Weight 17 lbs. Capacity 250 lbs.