The Home Bed Assist Rail from Drive Medical.
The home bed assist rail by Drive Medical provides patients with assistance getting into and out of the bed. This model features a safety strap you wrap around the mattress or box spring to ensure a safe and secure fit. The extra long strap fits single, twin, double, queen, or even king-sized beds. The removable power-coated steel handle includes a "mid bar," which creates a reliable grip at any height, and can be detached when not in use. The product arrives in two pieces and requires simply, quick tool-free assembly (Also available with bed board).Features and Benefits
- Assistance for getting in and out of bed
- Can be used on either side of the bed
- Comes in 2 pieces
- Easy, quick, no tool assembly
- Handle with the "Mid Bar", creates easy grip for any height use
- Made of powder coated steel for long life and easy cleaning
- Removable handle
- Safety strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit
- Special extra long safety strap enables user to be in a single, twin, double, queen, or king size bed
- Rail (Depth): 21.5"
- Rail (Height): 20.75"
- Rail (Width): 11.5"
- Product Dimensions: 21.50"(L) x 11.50"(W) x 20.75"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 15064
UPC 822383126470 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Color 1 White Capacity 250 lbs.