This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (866) 802-6337.Features and Benefits
- Mid wheel drive allows for tighter turning radius.
- PG Controller with diagnostic fault codes.
- Off board charger.
- Joystick can be mounted on either side.
- Front swivel anti-tippers have true independent adjustable suspension.
- Helps prevent the drive wheels from losing contact with the ground.
- Drive mid wheels are flat free including coil spring tension suspension.
- Uniquely designed Dynamic Drive suspension for greater climbing ability and comfort when traveling forward and in reverse.
- Front and Rear semi-pneumatic swivel wheels.
- Foot plate is angle, height and depth adjustable.
- Deluxe height adjustable swivel captain's seat.
- Positioning belt standard.
- Arms are width, height and angle adjustable.
- Standard headrest is height adjustable.
- Seat reclines for comfort and folds down for portability.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
- Comes with batteries.
- Batteries are accessible from the rear of the chair.
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity.
- L x W x H: 42" x 24
UPC 822383243689 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Discontinued Yes Warranty Lifetime On Frame, One Years On Electronic Controller & Drive Train Components, Six Months On Battery. Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 18" Dimensions Detail 18" Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 192 Capacity 300 lbs.