This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (866) 802-6337.Features and Benefits
- Tight 18" turning radius is ideal for indoor maneuverability.
- Unique QuadraSpring suspension provides ultimate in smooth-riding stability.
- Standard swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest.
- Standard seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline.
- Removable flip-up armrests are height, width and angle adjustable.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be fixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swingaway arm.
- Standard positioning belt for added security.
- Standard flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle.
- Footplate includes textured, skid-proof cover.
- Mid wheel drive for tightest turning radius, perfect for indoor use.
- Programmable controller allows you to tailor the chair's performance to each user.
- Single-plug controller easily fastens into port on rear of chair.
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23".
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Turning Radius: 18"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Length: 40"
- Width: 24.5"
- Height: 42"
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Motor: Two 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 6" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 10" x 3"
UPC 822383284293 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Discontinued Yes Warranty Lifetime On Frame, One Years On Electronic Controller & Drive Train Components, Six Months On Battery Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 20" Dimensions Detail 20" Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 221 Capacity 300 lbs.