The Junior Trekker Green Gait Trainer from Drive Medical.
The Drive Medical Trekker Junior Gait Trainer can be used in the anterior and posterior position. The directional lever allows either forward and reserve mobility or only forward mobility, depending on the needs of the user. The variable resistance controls the speed of the rotation of the wheel, swivel casters can be locked to non-swivel, and the brakes lock as well to prevent the unit from moving. The height can be adjusted in 1" increments, can be folded easily and accessories can be mounted, tool-free, onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual user's needs and abilities.Features and Benefits
- Accessories mount tool-free onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual user's need and abilities
- Brake to lock the wheels to prevent the unit from moving
- Can be used in the anterior and posterior position
- Directional lever allows either forward and reverse mobility or only forward mobility
- Folds easily
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Swivel casters that can be locked to non swivel
- Variable resistance to control the speed of the rotation of the wheel
- Adjustable Height: 21"-26"
- Overall Length: 31"
- Overall Width: 24.5"
- Width between Handlebars: 17"
- Product Dimensions: 33.30"(L) x 26.80"(W) x 17.70"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # tk 2000
UPC 822383226880 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly No Installation Required Color 1 Green Latex Latex-Free Capacity 150 lbs.