The Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt In Space Wheelchair 14" from Drive Medical.
The Drive Medical Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair from Wenzelite offers your customers versatility with an economical seating system that includes depth-adjustable seat, a five-point harness, a depth-adjustable abductor, hip guides, lateral supports, a curved headrest and more! The Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems.Features and Benefits
- 20" rear semi-pneumatic quick-release wheels
- 6" of adjustable seat depth
- An economical seating system that includes seat, back, five-point harness, depth adjustable abductor, hip guides, lateral supports and curved headrest
- Angle adjustable plastic foot plates
- Angled seat to prevent forward sliding
- Crash tested and meets bus transit requirements
- Curb assist levers
- Durable lightweight aluminum frame
- Folds for easy transport
- Frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems
- Height adjustable anti-tippers
- Height adjustable push handles
- Height and angle adjustable flip-back armrests
- Seat-to-back angle adjustable
- Swing away, height adjustable foot rests with foot and ankle positioner
- Tilt-in-Space up to 45 degrees
- Overall Depth with Riggings: 37"
- Overall Height: 38.9"-41"
- Seat Depth: 13"-15"
- Seat Width: 14"
- Weight: 36.5 lbs.
- Width (Closed): 14"
- Width (Open): 22"
- Product Dimensions: 37.00"(L) x 22.00"(W) x 36.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # kg 1400
UPC 822383259949 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 14" Dimensions Detail 14" Latex Latex-Free Material Aluminum Weight 36.5 Capacity 200 lbs.