The Knock Down Universal Aluminum Crutches from Drive Medical.
The Drive Medical universal height adjustment allows both children and adults to use this product (individuals 4'6" to 6'6"). Crutch disassembles for convenient storage. Euro-style clips and push pin adjustments make it easy to adjust the hand grip. Lighter than wood, the aluminum crutch provides stability and durability and non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction.Features and Benefits
- Lighter than wood, the aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- New Euro-style clips and push pin adjustment- make it easy to adjust hand grip
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Universal height adjustment for use by a child, adult and tall adult
- (individuals 4'6" to 6'6") Crutch disassembles, fitting into a retail box 8" x 4.5" x 21.5"
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip
- Product Dimensions: 21.26"(L) x 3.94"(W) x 8.27"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10433
UPC 822383258966 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly No Installation Required Latex Latex-Free Material Aluminum Capacity 300 lbs.