This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (866) 802-6337.Features and Benefits
- Durable steel frame construction.
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle.
- Programmable Dynamic controller with simple common connectors.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm.
- Standard anti-tip wheels and positioning belt for added safety.
- Standard seat belt and seat back storage pouch.
- Flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle.
- Comfortable swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest.
- All seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline.
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23".
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
- Batteries included.
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Turning Radius: 31"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Length: 37"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 42"
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Motor: Two 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 10" x 3"
UPC 822383284408 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Discontinued Yes Warranty Lifetime On Frame, One Years On Electronic Controller & Drive Train Components, Six Months On Battery Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 22" Dimensions Detail 22" Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 197 Capacity 300 lbs.