Ultrasorbs™ AP Premium Drypad are air-permeable drypads that feature a patented, SuperCore® absorbent that draws in moisture, locks it away from the skin and feels dry to the touch in just minutes.
Lies flat when wet, thanks to SuperCore® technology, without bunching, swelling or disintegrating. The AquaShield® film provides leakage protection that means fewer linen changes and no double-padding needed! Air-permeable for added comfort, dryness and no embarrassing, plastic film crinkling.
Effective for use with low-air-loss mattress therapy; protects the bedding and permits airflow. Indications include open air continence management, ICU/CCU patients who should not be moved or disturbed, ER/OR for absorbing significant or ongoing fluid loss and any place where skin dryness is needed.
- Medline Ultrasorbs™ AP Drypads Breathable Disposable Underpads Super Absorbent is effective for use with low-air-loss mattress therapy.
- Air permeable for added comfort, dryness and no embarrassing, plastic film crinkling.
- Protects the bedding and permits airflow.
- Soft, nonwoven, top sheet is softer against the skin for increased comfort.
- Advanced SuperCore® absorbent sheets are thermo-bonded to provide better pad integrity and superior skin dryness.
- AquaShield® film traps moisture, providing better leakage protection.
HCPCS A4554 Manufacturer Medline Annex Style Disposable Latex Latex-Free Condition Incontinence