The gloves provide levels of fit, feel, and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex because synthetic polyisoprene shares similar molecular structure to natural rubber latex.
Smooth surface is specifically engineered for unparalleled ease of double-gloving. Can be used alone or as part of a Patented Puncture Indication System. Reduce the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because they are made from a synthetic elastomer.
Biogel PI Indicator SZ 6.0, Blue Synthetic Surgical Glove Combined with the Biogel PI Overglove. Latex-Free. Sterile. Sold PI Indicator™ underglove with Biogel® coating.
- Helps prevent glove punctures from going unnoticed.
- Blue underglove worn under any Biogel® non-latex powder-free surgical glove creates the Puncture Indication System™.
- Blue color spot alerts wearer of punctures in outer latex glove, if a perforation occurs in the presence of fluid.
- Unique Biogel coating on the inner surface. Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands. Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss.
- Beaded cuff for added security.
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications.
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence.
HCPCS A4930 Manufacturer Molnlycke Health Care Sterility Sterile Style Biogel Coating Latex Latex-Free