The Osprey Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter from Drive Medical.
This Osprey Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter was designed for outdoor performance and durability. It comes standard with a stylish, heavy duty, front bumper to secure the frame. The adjustable headrest and reclining contour captain seat, which is height and depth adjustable, with adjustable tiller, allow you to achieve your perfect position. The padded flip back arms are height, width, and angle adjustable to fit your needs. The four wheel configuration guarantees a safe, smooth ride over almost any outdoor. The front and rear lights and large rearview mirrors add to your safety while riding. With a massive cruising range of 38 miles and a swift top speed of 9 MPH, the Osprey Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter can help you navigate anywhere.Features and Benefits
- Additional hand-operated drum brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller for comfortable, ergonomic control
- All seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline and four height adjustments, from 27" to 30"
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Batteries included
- Comfortable swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest
- Front and rear suspension for a more comfortable ride
- High ground clearance and pneumatic tires ideal for outdoor travel
- Industry-leading 500 lb weight capacity
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rearview mirrors
- Batteries: Two 12V x 75AH
- Brakes: Electromagnetic and Drum
- Charger: 5 Amp Off board
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic 160A
- Floor to Seat Height: 27"-30"
- Front Wheels: 13" x 5"
- Ground Clearance: 7"
- Height: 50"
- Length: 54"
- Max Range: 38 miles
- Max Speed: 9 mph
- Motor: 24V x 920W x 3700rpm
- Rear Wheels: 13" x 5"
- Turning Radius: 73"
- Width: 29"
- Product Dimensions: 50.00"(L) x 26.00"(W) x 30.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # osprey4410mg22cs
UPC 822383284729 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Discontinued Yes Warranty Lifetime On Frame, One Years On Electronic Controller & Drive Train Components, Six Months On Battery Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 22" Dimensions Detail 22" Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 329 Capacity 500 lbs.