The Pediatric Penguin Nebulizer Compressor with Case from Drive Medical.
The Penguin Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer is a lightweight, compressor nebulizer that makes aerosol therapy for children easy and effective. These nebulizers come complete with a disposable medicine cup neb kit, mouth piece, pediatric aerosol mask, tubing, two replacement filters and instructions. In addition the nebulizer comes with a coloring book and crayons to keep the child entertained. With a particle size of .5 to 5 micrometers, you are ensured of a quick, effective therapy.Features and Benefits
- Comes complete with a disposable medicine cup neb kit, mouth piece, pediatric aerosol mask, tubing, two replacement filters and instructions
- Comes with coloring book and crayons to entertain kids during neb treatments
- Easy to replace filter
- Powerful, dependable piston powered pump
- Very quiet operation
- Humidity Range: 30% to 75% RH
- Method of Nebulization: Piston Compressor
- Operations Cycles: Operation for 20 minutes & off for 40 minutes.
- Particle Size: 0.5?m to 5?m
- Requires: 120 Vac 60Hz
- Temperature Range: 10 degrees C~40 degreesC (50 degreesF~104 degreesF
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Model # 18090-pgkit
UPC 822383270647 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Discontinued Yes Warranty 5 Year Limited Warranty Assembly No Installation Required Latex Latex-Free Material Plastic Weight 5