This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Prowler 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter from Drive Medical.
The Prowler 4-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter was designed and constructed with outdoor use in mind. Sporting a full suspension, pneumatic tires, a high ground clearance, and rugged 4-wheel configuration, there is almost no terrain that this scooter cannot conquer. Have the freedom to go where you need at your speed, with a max cruising range of 7 MPH and a top range of 23 miles. Anti-tip wheels, a headlight, rearview mirrors, and turn signals outline some of the safety features that come standard with the Prowler. A luxurious reclining captain seat with contoured cushions and backs provides you with regal comfort. Almost everything on this scooter is adjustable - The seat is height and depth adjustable, the padded flip-up armrests are removable and height/width adjustable, and the tiller angle adjusts so you can sit back relaxed in whatever position you feel comfortable while traveling on your Prowler 4-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter.Features and Benefits
- Additional hand-operated drum brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller for comfortable, ergonomic control
- All seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Batteries and charger included
- Captain's Seats feature deep-contoured cushions and backs for maximum comfort and support
- Comfortable swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest
- High ground clearance and pneumatic tires ideal for outdoor travel
- Industry-leading 500 lb weight capacity
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rearview mirrors
- Batteries: Two 12V x 50AH
- Brakes: Electromagnetic and Drum
- Charger: 5 Amp Off board
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic 110A
- Floor to Seat Height: 25"-28"
- Front Wheels: 12" x 3.5"
- Ground Clearance: 5"
- Height: 49"
- Length: 51"
- Max Range: 23 miles
- Max Speed: 7 mph
- Motor: 24V x 1300W x 4350rpm
- Rear Wheels: 12" x 3.5"
- Turning Radius: 70"
- Width: 26"
- Product Dimensions: 65.75"(L) x 30.00"(W) x 34.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # prowler3410mg20cs
UPC 822383284743 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Discontinued Yes Warranty Lifetime On Frame, One Years On Electronic Controller & Drive Train Components, Six Months On Battery Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 20" Dimensions Detail 20" Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 256 Capacity 500 lbs.