The Semi Electric Bed with Half Rails from Drive Medical.
The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Semi Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections of the bed, while the height of the bed is adjusted manually. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections at the same time and has a convenient clip which attaches to the frame of the bed making sure the control is always by the patients side. The Semi Electric Bed also comes with a pair of half rails that are used for added safety and security. The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.Features and Benefits
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Easy to set up
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise
- Head and foot section adjust electronically
- Height adjusts manually
- Includes Half Rails
- Pendant has clip that allows it to be mounted over bed rail
- Pendant will operate hand and foot section at the same time
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- UL 73 pending, CSA approved
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any dÃ©cor and easy to maintain
- Bed Height: 16"-24.5"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15004bv-hr
UPC 822383211251 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Warranty Warranty: (Original Purchaser) Lifetime On The Welds, 5 Years On Frame 1 Year On All Other Parts & Components Assembly No Installation Required Includes Half Rails Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 185 Capacity 450 lbs.