The Small Base Quad Cane with Tab Lock Silencer and Triangular Padded Hand Grip from Drive Medical.
This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 29" to 38" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you added peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to perfectly balance safety with durability.Features and Benefits
- 4 point base, combined with offset handle provides additional stability and support
- Attractive silver vein finish on base
- Ergonomically designed padded handle
- Features a padded grip
- Handle height adjusts from 29" to 38"
- Manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to provide the perfect balance of safety and durability
- Tab-Lock silencer provides added safety to ensure a locked height adjustment
- The flat side of the grip faces up to reduce stress that the user's hand may experience
- Handle to Floor (Height): 29"-38"
- Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Tubing (Width): 1"
- Product Dimensions: 1.00"(L) x 1.00"(W) x 29.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10384-1
UPC 822383210438 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Color Details Silver Vein Color 1 Silver Material Aluminum Capacity 300 lbs. Condition Mobility Assistance