The Smart Caregiver Wireless Fall Monitor TL-2016R3 with pad options from Smart Caregiver
Wireless Fall Monitor with signal to Pager Monitor can send wireless signal to pager to alert caregiver and be placed at the bedside or on a wheelchair, connected to a corded sensor pad. The sensor pad is placed under the resident. When the resident gets up and pressure is removed from the pad, monitor will alert. Also has call button.
- Caregivers can eliminate in room alarm noise and receive alerts by pager with no central monitor required
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor.
- Aids with fall risk assessment
- Auto-Reset when pressure is re-applied to pad · No Unsafe Off switch - prevents resident tampering
- Works with corded sensor pads · Visual Status light · Patented Pad Lost notification
- Battery operated (9V not included) or optional AC adapter
- Low Battery notification
- Adjustable volume
- Multiple alarm tones
- Protective Boot
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver