Note: Hygiene Product. Non-Returnable. Seat and back covers sold separately (567010)
Bathmaster Sonaris Reclining Plastic Bath Lift w/ Hand Controller, Battery & Charger combines intuitive functionality, outstanding comfort, and safety first design giving the user a delightful and relaxing bathing experience.
The Sonaris has a simple single button operation that allows the user to descend and keep the backrest upright or to recline back to a more comfortable position, while retaining ample leg room to relax in the bath. The Sonaris Reclining Bath Lift provides the freedom to stay in your home and live with comfort as you enjoy the wonders of a therapeutic bath.
Key Benefits of the Sonaris include:
Safety First Design:
- A built-in safety mechanism ensures the bath lift will not lower if there is insufficient charge in the battery to raise the user.
- Large side flaps allow easy transfers.
- All-plastic construction is easy to clean, yet strong and durable to ensure stability and years of use.
- Self diagnostics system to determine if there are any issues with the bath lift.
- The user can select any angle of recline up to 40° to achieve the most comfortable and suitable position for themselves.
- Recline does not occur automatically like other lifts, but is entirely controlled by the user after the lift has completed its descent.
- Speed is decreased during the reclining of the backrest so the user feels more comfortable.
- Simple operation; just lightly press the large control pads, which are textured to assist the visually impaired.
- Hand controller is triplesealed so it can be safely submersed under water.
- Hand controller will not lower the Sonaris if the battery power is too low to raise the user out of the bathtub.
- Lightweight seat and back simply click together easily for quick assembly, installation and removal.
- Fits most shapes and sizes of bath tubs with suction-cup feet that may be angled in any direction to suit the curvature of the bath and to ensure stability and safety.
- Holding points on each component simplify carrying and transportation.
Extended Battery Life:
- Only needs 3 hours to fully charge.
- Average amount of bathlifts per charge will be between 8-10. (Depends on the weight of the user and how many times during a week it would be used.)
- An audible beep and warning light identify when the battery requires charging and when to stop using the bath lift.
- An automatic sleep facility occurs after 10 minutes of non-use in order to optimize battery performance. Reactivate simply by pressing a control pad.
- Maximum Angle of Recline: 40°
- Maximum User Weight: 309 lbs
- Backrest Reclining Speed: 3.93° per second
- Seat Size: 20 in x 27 in (inc side flaps), 20in x 15in (exc side flaps)
- Backrest Size: 24in x 15in
- Height Range: 2.5" x 18"
- Seat Weight: 15.8lbs
- Backrest Weight: 10.3lbs
Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Frame: 5 Years;Other:2 Years On Motor/Actuator Hand Controller, Recharger, & Cover Includes Hand Controller, Battery and Recharger (seat and back covers sold separately) Material Plastic Capacity 309 lbs. Condition Bath Safety