The Spitfire EX Travel 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter from Drive Medical.
For an easily transportable scooter that combines 4-wheel stability and loads of great features, look no further than the Drive Medical Spitfire EX 1420. Great for users on the go, the Spitfire EX 1420 can be quickly and easily disassembled into five lightweight pieces. And its 4-wheel configuration makes it perfect for confidently traversing the outdoors. The Spitfire 4 EX provides a comfortable, stadium-style seat that is height adjustable with stylish two-tone upholstery. You can adjust the angle and width of the armrests which also include reflectors for added safety and an attractive, modern look. The Spitfire 4 EX also offers top-of-the-line performance for users up to 300 pounds with optional 21AH batteries that give the scooter a best-in-class maximum range of 15 miles. The standard 12AH batteries provide a maximum range of 9 miles. In addition, the Spitfire 4 EX boasts unique features like a set of interchangeable color panels in red, blue and silver as well as "delta" handles for the most comfortable control for those with limited hand strength or dexterity. An adjustable angle tiller allows you to set the drive controls into your ideal driving position. Never worry about a flat with the Spitfire EX's flat-free, non-marking tires. The Spitfire 4 EX is the perfect solution for individuals on the go. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.Features and Benefits
- Added for 2014: LED headlight for enhanced low-light travel and controller-mounted charging port for easier access
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the client to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Disassembly into 5 pieces for transport or storage
- Easy freewheel operation and anti-tip wheels
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angle
- Flat-free, black, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Height adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery and fold-down backrest
- Interchangeable color panels in Metallic Red, Midnight Blue and Silver
- Large, plastic carry basket with removable liner bag
- Padded and adjustable armrests with reflectors
- Quick connect batteries
- Wrap-around delta tiller handles and ergonomic throttle controls make driving easy, even for those with limited dexterity
- Batteries: Two 12V x 21AH
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: 2 Amp Off board
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic R50A
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Front Wheels: 7.5" x 2"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Height: 36"
- Length: 42"
- Max Range: 15 miles
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm
- Rear Wheels: 8.5" x 3"
- Turning Radius: 50"
- Width: 20"
- Product Dimensions: 42.00"(L) x 20.00"(W) x 36.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # spitfire142016fs21
UPC 822383284644 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Other Options 21AH Battery Warranty Lifetime On Frame, One Years On Electronic Controller & Drive Train Components, Six Months On Battery Assembly No Installation Required Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 111 Capacity 300 lbs.