The Steerable Knee Walker from Drive Medical.
The Ultimate in Mobility Freedom If you are about to be, or are currently experiencing challenges walking and moving around due to leg injury, or surgery along with the inevitable recovery and rehabilitation that comes with it, then The Steerable Knee Walker by Drive Medical, is your ultimate solution to mobility freedom during this special time.A pain-free alternative to crutches, Drive Medical's Steerable Knee Walker provides you with maximum stability and safety. While most other knee walkers come with two or three wheels, Drive Medical's Steerable Knee Walker comes with a unique 4-wheel frame, giving you the extra support and safety you need and deserve.Because of this, you can now rid yourself of the frustrations that come while attempting to move from one point to another while on cumbersome crutches that can also be unstable. However, with this reliable and durable mobile walker, you can empower yourself with the freedom of movement, you want and need during difficult and trying times.At the end of the day, the Steerable Knee Walker from Drive Medical can help you avoid the unpleasant necessity of having to abruptly bring your life, as well as your career to a screeching halt. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Deluxe lever brakes ensure safety
- Dual hand brakes for added safety
- EZ handle height adjustment
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Leg pad can be height adjusted without tools
- Leg pad with "Channel" provides added stability and comfort
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation
- Tool free height adjustment
- Depth: 31.49"
- Handle (Height): 33.07"-37.79"
- Pad (Depth): 14.17"
- Pad (Height): 21.81"-18.81"
- Pad (Width): 7.08"
- Width: 16.9"
- Product Dimensions: 17.00"(L) x 32.00"(W) x 33.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 790
UPC 822383183589 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Lifetime Warranty On Brake Cable Assembly No Installation Required Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 22.7 Capacity 300 lbs.