The Tall Adult Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip from Drive Medical.
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit.Features and Benefits
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Underarm Height: 53"-61"
- User Height: 5'10"-6'6"
- Product Dimensions: 3.50"(L) x 8.50"(W) x 53.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10402
UPC 822383254098 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly No Installation Required Latex Latex-Free Material Aluminum Capacity 350 lbs.