The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair from Drive Medical.
The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair by offers a stylish, durable, and reliable performance chair all in one. The power chair comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded arms, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user as well as a semi reclining back with a headrest for maximum comfort and support. The 18" seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times, while the suspension anti-tippers provide a safe experience. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance power wheelchair.Features and Benefits
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage
- Armrests and padded, adjustable and removable
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Controller is protected by metal frame
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Optional elevating legrests sold separately
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Quick release pins allow easy seat removal
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components
- Available with 18" width Captain's Seat
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, enhanced obstacle handling, and reduced impact to chair's base
- Back Caster: 8" Solid
- Battery: 36 AMP X 2 U1
- Charger: 4A Off-Board
- Climbing Angle: 6-8 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Cruising Range: 12.4 - 18.6 miles
- Drive Wheel: 8" Solid
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Seat Dimensions: 18" x 18"
- Turning Radius: 32.2"
- Product Dimensions: 42.00"(L) x 24.00"(W) x 44.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300.00 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # 2850-18
UPC 822383270067 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Lifetime Warranty On Frame, 1 Year On Electronic Controller & Drive Train Components, 6 Months On Battery Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 18" Dimensions Detail 18" Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 186 Capacity 300 lbs.