Lifting seats can help if you or a loved one has difficulty getting up from a seated position, but can walk independently once standing, with or without a walking aid.
Portable lifting seats and lifting seat chairs use patented LeveLift Technology to curve the seat as it lifts resulting in a safe, stable “level lift” with no forward dumping. (click here to watch a demo)
Who can benefit from lifting seats?
- Those with mild to moderate difficulty standing from a seated position.
- People who have arthritis, ALS, Parkinson's Disease or other neuromuscular disorders.
- Those who want to maintain their independence.
Why choose Lifting Seats?
- To stay active, independent and get up when you choose.
- Relieve sore joints and reduce strain on muscles for more comfort.
- Versatile with portable and chair models for different needs.
- Saves your strength for other important activities.
- Comfortable, affordable and they work!
Manufacturer Uplift Technologies Unit of Measure (UOM) Each