The Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Adjustable Full Arm and Elevating Leg Rest from Drive Medical.
The Drive Medical Viper GT is the most versatile wheelchair right out of the box and is easier to propel and transport than an average weight chair. The Viper GT comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is both angle adjustable and height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The 16", 18" and 20" version of the Viper GT come standard with a seat rail extension kit. The all-aluminum frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon which is flame retardant and resists mildew and bacteria. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. The quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles. Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.Features and Benefits
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-20 degrees
- Adjustable angle caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never need to be removed
- Adjustable height, flip back, removable, padded arms
- Adjustable seat rail extension and upholstery with 2" extension easily adjusts from 16" to 18" depth
- All aluminum frame
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Deluxe high strength, lightweight
- Dual axle allows for multiple seat to floor height positions
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with Velcro modesty flaps, resists mildew and bacteria
- Over center cross brace eliminates seat guides, works with seating and positioning accessories
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Weighs under 32 lbs (excluding front rigging)
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17" - 19" in 1" increments, easily adaptable for individual patient needs
- Back Height: 17"-19"
- Overall Height: 36"
- Overall Length w/Riggings: 42"
- Overall Width (closed): 12.5"
- Overall Width (open): 28"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Product Dimensions: 42.00"(L) x 28.00"(W) x 36.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # pla420fbfaarad-elr
UPC 822383256320 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 20" Dimensions Detail 20" Style Elevating Leg rest Latex Latex-Free Material Aluminum Weight 33.4 Capacity 300 lbs.