This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (866) 802-6337.Product Description
The Whisper Automatic Bath Lift by Drive Medical is one of the quietest and lightest Bath Lifts on the market. The Whisper's convenient two piece construction makes for easy travel and weighs only 20.5 lbs. When the bath lift is not in use, the back can be easily removed or folded down and stored to save space. The washable hygienic seat and back are comfortably padded and can recline to 50 degrees at its lowest position making it very comfortable to use. The Whisper Automatic Bath Lift has 4 quick release suction cups with the option for an additional two making it always safe and secure to use in the bathtub. The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. The Whisper Automatic Bath Lift is the perfect solution for adults that need to use a bath lift while bathing.Features and Benefits
- The bath lift weighs only 20.5 lbs.
- Bath lift seat lowers to 2.3".
- Bath lift seat height reaches 18".
- The backrest reclines to 50 degrees at its lowest position.
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate.
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing.
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control.
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport.
- When not in use the back easily folds down for space-saving storage.
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort.
- Available in grey with blue or white covers.
- Hygienic cutaway and slim-line profile for easy handling.
- Built in safety controls.
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base.
- Headrest available as an option.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on the frame, hand control and charger.
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
- Lowest Seat Height: 2.3"
- Highest Seat Height: 18"
- Lowest Recline Position: 50 Degrees
UPC 822383293776 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Discontinued Yes Warranty Limited 3 Year Warranty. Assembly Tool Free Installation Latex Latex-Free Material Plastic Weight 20.5 Capacity 300 lbs.