This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (866) 802-6337.Features and Benefits
- Lightweight steel frame can be folded to a compact 13" width for easy portability, transport and storage.
- Adjustable height, flip-up armrests.
- Programmable controller with common connectors.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Standard anti-tip wheels for added safety.
- Standard seat belt and seat back storage pouch.
- Swing-away footrests and calf strap.
- Manual wheel locks for additional safety.
- Padded, fold-down backrest and foam cushioned seat.
- Soft plastic skirt guards eliminate sharp edges against client and clothing.
- Nylon seat and back upholstery offers more breathable seating surface, reducing heat and moisture buildup.
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Turning Radius: 32"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Length 43"
- Width: 26"
- Height: 40"
- Floor to Seat Height: 19"
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Motor: Two 24V x 200W x 3900rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 12.5" x 2.25"
UPC 822383275901 Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Discontinued Yes Warranty Lifetime On Frame, One Years On Electronic Controller & Drive Train Components, Six Months On Battery Assembly No Installation Required Dimensions 18" Dimensions Detail 18" Latex Latex-Free Material Steel Weight 140 Capacity 300 lbs.